The Pathway System
The ONCO-ADJUNCT™ Pathway System brings a thoughtful approach to cellular imbalances using LPS™ technology and terpene enrichment.
We encourage you to learn all that you can about the specific pathways affected in your individual case... and to work closely with your doctor or health coach to selectively choose the optimal pathway combinations that address your individual cellular imbalances.
ONCO-ADJUNCT™ Pathway 1™
Supports healthy cell division, proliferation, and differentiation
ONCO-ADJUNCT™ Pathway 1™
For Pathway 1™ ingredients, cryo-extraction provides the highest quality of bioactive cannabinoids, and also preserves aromatic bioactive terpenes.
Pathway 1™ contains three natural ingredients that support healthy cell division, proliferation, and differentiation.*
Frankincense essential oil steam-distilled from the natural resins of Boswellia carteri – supports healthy cell proliferation.*
Cryogenically extracted CEM hemp in specific cultivars processed to preserve cannabinoids – for healthy cell division and differentiation via support of epigenetic pathways.*
Nano MCT oil supports cell recovery, especially in patients undergoing chemo.*
If you are sensitive to cannabinoids, you might also experience some mild psychoactive effects. You should NOT drive a car or operate machinery until you have experience using this product on a regular basis and know its effects on you.
We recommend taking your first doses in the evening and scaling up from there, as directed on the label.
Directions for Use:
We recommend 2mL to 4mL twice per day. Each dropperful is approximately 1mL.
After shaking for a minute, dispense under tongue and hold for 2 to 3 minutes. Swallow the balance after holding.
For the first 1 to 3 days we recommend starting at night time in order to see how the supplement affects you. If well-tolerated, move to morning and evening dosing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The following interactions with curcumin have been discussed in the literature:
- Chemo therapeutic suppression was potentially found with curcumin and camptothecin, mechlorethamine, and doxorubicin. Somasundaram S, Edmund NA, Moore DT, Small GW, Shi YY, Orlowski RZ. Dietary curcumin inhibits chemotherapy-induced apoptosis in models of human breast cancer. Cancer Res. 2002;62(13):3868-3875. (PubMed)
- Curcumin affects the FXa node in the thrombin pathway. Any anti-coagulant therapy that acts directly on thrombin should be avoided (Hirudin, Argatroban, Bivalirudin, Dabigatran). Any Indirect or direct FXa inhibitors should be discussed with your doctor.
- Pathway 2 - We recommend to stay off of products while you are on Chemo therapy, unless specifically sanctioned by your doctor.
- Pathway 1 - Was designed to work hand in hand with chemotherapy. There is nothing in Pathway 1 that would interfere with the action of chemo therapeutics and in fact may help improve your experience.
- Hemp Extract specifically acts on a number of cellular pathways. The most important is PPAR-gamma, an epigenetic pathway that is responsible for the healthy differentiation and division of cells.
- Frankincense helps to make sure that cells proliferate in a healthy way by influencing the caspase pathway an important pathway for healthy cell proliferation.