$ 30.00 - $ 57.00
The Pathway System
The ONCO-ADJUNCT™ Pathway System brings a thoughtful approach to cellular imbalances using LPS™ technology and terpene enrichment... the gold standards for absorption of bio-active polyphenols.
We encourage you to learn all that you can about the specific pathways affected in your individual case... and to work closely with your doctor or health coach to selectively choose the optimal pathway combinations that address your individual cellular imbalances.
ONCO-ADJUNCT™ Pathway 3™
Supports modified cellular glucose metabolism
ONCO-ADJUNCT™ Pathway 3™
Delivers LPS™ bioactive berberine using whey protein as the scaffold. Berberine has been studied for its effects on Insulin Resistance, and to help support healthy blood glucose levels.
Since cancer cells are typically glucose powerhouses, LPS™ technology enables the absorption of berberine, which in turn helps starve cancer cells from glucose availability.
Taken together with Pathway 1™ and Pathway 2™, Pathway 3™ helps to modulate the healthy function of your cellular pathways, enabling better cellular health.
Note: The FDA places strict limitations on what we are allowed to say about dietary supplements of any kind.
Warning: This product is not safe for cats. If taken by a cat seek veterinary support immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The following interactions with curcumin have been discussed in the literature:
- Chemo therapeutic suppression was potentially found with curcumin and camptothecin, mechlorethamine, and doxorubicin. Somasundaram S, Edmund NA, Moore DT, Small GW, Shi YY, Orlowski RZ. Dietary curcumin inhibits chemotherapy-induced apoptosis in models of human breast cancer. Cancer Res. 2002;62(13):3868-3875. (PubMed)
- Curcumin affects the FXa node in the thrombin pathway. Any anti-coagulant therapy that acts directly on thrombin should be avoided (Hirudin, Argatroban, Bivalirudin, Dabigatran). Any Indirect or direct FXa inhibitors should be discussed with your doctor.
- Pathway 2 - We recommend to stay off of products while you are on Chemo therapy, unless specifically sanctioned by your doctor.
- Pathway 1 - Was designed to work hand in hand with chemotherapy. There is nothing in Pathway 1 that would interfere with the action of chemo therapeutics and in fact may help improve your experience.
- Hemp Extract specifically acts on a number of cellular pathways. The most important is PPAR-gamma, an epigenetic pathway that is responsible for the healthy differentiation and division of cells.
- Frankincense helps to make sure that cells proliferate in a healthy way by influencing the caspase pathway an important pathway for healthy cell proliferation.